Home / News / Detail
The installation position of the filter in the hydraulic system is usually the following
(1) To be installed at the suction port of the pump:
A surface-type oil filter is generally installed on the oil suction path of the pump in order to filter out large contaminant particles to protect the hydraulic pump. In addition, the filter capacity of the oil filter should be more than twice the pump flow rate, and the pressure loss should be less than 0.02 MPa.
(2) Installed on the pump's outlet oil line:
The purpose of installing an oil filter here is to filter out contaminants that may invade components such as valves. Its filtering precision should be 10 ~ 15μm, and can withstand the working pressure and impact pressure on the oil road, the pressure drop should be less than 0.35MPa. Should also be installed
Safety valve to prevent clogging of the oil filter.
(3) Installed on the oil return line of the system: This type of installation has an indirect filtering effect. Generally, a back pressure valve is installed in parallel with the filter. When the filter clogging reaches a certain pressure value, the back pressure valve opens.
(4) Installed on the system branch oil.
(5) Separate Filtration System: A large hydraulic system can be equipped with a hydraulic pump and oil filter to form an independent filter loop.
In addition to the oil filters required for the entire system, the hydraulic system often installs a dedicated fine oil filter in front of some important components (such as servo valves, precision throttle valves, etc.) to ensure their normal operation.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this bag filter for boiler bag filter housing manufacturer
© Copyright 2018 HANGZHOU FUYANG BONA WATER PURIFICATION EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD