Home / News / Detail
Water environment comprehensive management industry's biggest help from the national and local government's attention, which is also reflected in the recent introduction of intensive laws and regulations. From the second quarter of 2015, "Water Pollution Prevention Action Plan" to the 13th Five-Year Plan, ro membrane installation and then to the 2017 government work report, the water environment is one of the topics of greatest concern.
In April 2015, the State Council promulgated the "Water Pollution Prevention and Control Action Plan" (water ten), proposed to improve the water quality as the core, in accordance with the "water-saving priority, spatial equilibrium, system governance, two-handed force" principle, Water pollution control, water ecological protection and water resources management. On the thirteen five during the water governance work to develop a request: set the tone to promote the construction of ecological civilization to improve the water quality of the environment as the core. And put forward a clear goal of the work, by 2020, the national water environmental quality has been improved stage, the serious pollution of serious water bodies, drinking water safety and security level continued to improve, groundwater over-control to be strictly controlled, groundwater pollution intensified trend Containment, coastal sea environmental quality is getting better and better, Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, Yangtze River Delta, Pearl River Delta and other regional water ecological environment has improved.
In the urban water and related river basin water management requirements are:
(1) By 2020, the proportion of the seven major river basins in the Yangtze River, the Yellow River, the Pearl River, the Songhua River, the Huaihe River, the Haihe River and the Liaohe River has reached a total of 70% or more, and the above- Black and white water are controlled within 10%, prefecture level and above urban centralized drinking water source water quality to achieve or better than the proportion of class Ⅲ overall higher than 93%, the proportion of poor groundwater quality control in about 15%, coastal waters Good water quality (one, two) ratio of about 70%. The proportion of water bodies in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region was reduced by about 15 percentage points, and the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta region sought to eliminate the loss of water.
(2) By 2030, the proportion of the seven major river basins in the country has reached more than 75% of the total water quality, and the urban water-filled water bodies in the urban built-up areas have been eliminated, and the water quality of urban concentrated drinking water sources has reached or surpassed the proportion of Class
(3) by 2020, the organization completed the city, county water resources, water environment carrying capacity evaluation. (Ministry of Environmental Protection, housing, urban and rural construction, Ministry of Water Resources, Ocean Bureau, etc.)
(4) to carry out standardization of drinking water sources, according to the law to clean up the drinking water source protection area illegal construction and sewage outfall. A single source of water supply and above cities should be basically completed by ro membrane cleaning the end of 2020 standby water or emergency water construction, conditional places can be appropriate in advance.
(5) Prefecture-level and above urban completion area should be completed before the end of 2015 to review the water, the name of the black and white water bodies, responsible persons and compliance period; before the end of 2017 to achieve a large area of floating debris, no garbage, no illegal sewage Mouth; by the end of 2020 to complete the black and black water treatment goals. Municipalities directly under the Central Government, capital cities, plans to separate the city to be completed by the end of 2017 basically eliminate black and black water.
"Water Pollution Prevention Action Plan" policy guidance, the central government also set up specifically to support the establishment of water pollution control and water ecological environment protection funds, and in July 2015 announced the "water pollution prevention and management of special funds management approach" The (3) the environmental protection of drinking water sources; (4) the protection of the groundwater environment and the pollution; (5) the protection of the water resources of the rivers and lakes; (3) the environmental protection of the drinking water sources; (6) cross-border, inter-provincial river water environment protection and governance; (seven) territorial river comprehensive renovation pilot; (eight) other needs to support the relevant matters. Among them, the approach shows that local finance to the use of government and social capital cooperation (PPP) model of the project to tilt support, and mainly to factor, competitive, etc., the use of incentives to support.
With the introduction of "water ten", the provincial and municipal governments have also launched local water pollution prevention and control work program, and actively respond to the State Council call and put forward specific goals and governance requirements. Among them, the elimination of black water and improve the level of drinking water safety, restoration of water ecosystems by the vast majority of areas as a control target, and set up sub-annual and sub-watershed indicators, clear the lead unit and the responsibility of units, Specific measures and targets for environmental governance. In addition, some provinces and cities such as Hunan, Jiangsu, Shanxi, Shanghai and other major indicators put forward even more than the national target requirements or planning ahead of schedule objectives. As well as the establishment of special projects in the region, such as Henan Province, "clear water project" and set up nine implementation plans, we can see the local government resolutely control the water environment determination.
Intensive policies to drive capital to actively invest in related areas. While the traditional EPC / BT / BOT mode also ushered in the upgrade.
© Copyright 2018 HANGZHOU FUYANG BONA WATER PURIFICATION EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD